Aircrete provides customized upgrade packages for existing AAC and concrete factories. We are specialized in upgrading AAC factories from different technologies (HEBEL, SIPOREX, YTONG, DUROX, STEMA, TILT CAKE and more) to the latest innovative technology applications. Our experienced engineers have a long track record in delivering "Build-to-Suit" solutions to improve the operational efficiency, product quality and automated control of outdated plants. Aircrete upgrade solutions strongly focus on reducing the total cost of ownership for our customers.
We offer individual or combined improvements for specific areas within the AAC production lines by engineering, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the most innovative machinery. The following upgrades are the most popular resulting in the highest operational improvement:
I. Cutting line (SUPER SMOOTH)
Aircrete’s unique and innovative cutting system is one of the most advanced sections of the entire production system. Years of expert engineering and process know how are put into the development of our system, enabling existing or new plants to increase their product portfolio with SUPER SMOOTH blocks and panels as thin as 35 mm. Upgrade to our state-of-art cutting machine will no doubt give you a new competitive advantage!
- Outstanding quality due to unique SUPER SMOOTH product surface
- High product flexibility in one cycle (blocks, bricks, panels, board and facades)
- Exclusive possibility to make thin board panels (35mm, 50mm, 70mm)
- Faster cycle time with highly accurate and precise cutting dimensions
- Lowest green and white waste resulting in optimized cost of ownership
II. Automated Reinforcement Area (Panel applications)
Aircrete offers highly automated reinforcement solutions for existing block producing factories to increase their product diversity to high quality reinforced panels. Our latest modifications vary from automated welding applications to pioneering cage handling systems and panel after-treatment plants.
Aircrete reinforcement technology results in top quality reinforced products which are in compliance with the latest EN regulations. Being able to produce reinforced Aircrete panels provides the opportunity to become a market pioneer and growth with the ongoing changes in market demand!
- Highly flexible product portfolio of panels with different reinforcement sizes
- Ability to expand in new building markets
- Efficient and easy reinforcement handling
- Flexible steel cage handling
- In combination with Aircrete SUPER SMOOTH cutting technology, your plant will be equipped to produce unique and top quality products.
How to start your plant upgrade?