One of the most important innovations brought to the market by Aircrete is the SUPER SMOOTH cutting line which allows for production of superior quality AAC products with an exceptional finishing. The main characteristic is the extremely smooth surface which revolutionized the way buildings can be designed and built.
What does SUPER SMOOTH offer to our clients?
- SUPER SMOOTH internal wall panels, floor/roof elements, special blocks
- Thin sized blocks and panels from 35 mm and up can be produced in a reliable fashion
- Highest product accuracies (<1mm)
- Minimizing finishing and plastering cost during construction process
- Great building cost reduction and time saving on-site
- An opportunity to distinguish themselves from other manufacturers
Due to the exceptional SUPER SMOOTH surface, the finishing cost and construction time of an Aircrete housing will be significantly reduced. The SUPER SMOOTH surface will not only reduce the amount of stucco in the internal walls, but also minimize the plastering on the outside walls.
Production Technology overview
An outstanding product quality with SUPER SMOOTH product surface is made possible with breakthrough Aircrete cutting technique.
Our unique Aircrete cutting-machine uses high speed oscillating wires to give a SUPER SMOOTH surface to the blocks and panels to allow minimal finishes later, in the construction process. The first cutting wire is followed by a smoothening towing wire (see graphic above).